2021 Dodge Charger’s Coolest Performance Features
For the thrills and just all-out fun, the 2021 Dodge Charger is one of the hottest sports sedans to drive. The 2021 Charger has pavement-pounding power and poised handling that make it America’s favorite. Its spacious seats and generous trunk space make it comfortable, even on long trips. But it’s all about power and performance at the end of the day. Here are some of the coolest performance features that make the 2021 Dodge Charger the ultimate sports car.
CHARGER ENGINE OPTIONS: The 2021 Dodge Charger gives you a number of powertrain options for the different trims offered. The 2021 Charger base trim comes standard with a 3.6-liter V6 engine that cranks out 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque. You can choose from the standard rear-wheel drive or the available all-wheel drive. And there are definitely no bad engine choices for the 2021 Charger:
- 3.6-liter V6 engine with 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque (SXT AWD and GT)
- 5.7-liter V8 with 370 horsepower and 395 lb.-ft. of torque (R/T)
- 6.4-liter V8 with 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque (Scat Pack)
- 6.2-liter supercharged V8 with 717 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque (SRT Hellcat)
- 6.2-liter supercharged V8 with 797 horsepower and 707 lb.-ft. of torque (SRT Hellcat Redeye)
CHARGER PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Each of the powerhouse engines work alongside individual performance features to make the 2021 Dodge Charger a formidable sports sedan.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission gives ample range of horsepower while also providing the most comfortable ride.
- Launch Control And Line Lock Assist lets you set RPM when you want to leap forward into first gear.
- Line Lock holds the front brakes down so you can spin the rear tires when you want to make your presence known.
- Race Cooldown cools down the supercharged V8 via the intercooler pump and radiator fan after the engine has been turned off.
- SRT Power Chiller diverts air-conditioning refrigerant from the interior cabin to a chiller unit, which is then directed to the heat exchangers in the engine compartment.
- Performance Suspension with springs, sway bars, and Bilstein high-performance shock absorbers provide quick-response handling.
DODGE CHARGER MONITORING: Through the Uconnect touchscreen you’ll be able to monitor and modify how your Dodge Charger performs.
- SRT Drive Modes allow you to set power steering performance by choosing from Track, Sport, Auto, and Custom steering modes.
- Control Features enable you to customize transmission, traction, suspension, and steering settings, as well as a custom mode to dial in your preferred configurations.
- Valet Mode assists in safeguarding your Dodge Charger from unauthorized modification or changes by limiting access to certain settings.
- Eco Mode can be set to get the best fuel efficiency and still get adequate Charger performance.
The 2021 Dodge Charger offers SO MUCH power, speed, and a multitude of performance configurations thanks to its versatile engine technology and powertrain options. When you want to spice up your commutes with real power and stellar performance, stop by McLarty Daniel Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Bentonville, Arkansas to browse our available selection of 2021 Dodge Chargers. If that’s not quite your bag, we have a stout selection of used vehicles that fit your budget as well.